ARE YOU A “SITTING DUCK”?
Find out once and for all with our FREE
Next-Generation Genie Shield Penetration Test
AS EASY AS 1 – 2 – 3!
More than ever, Businesses are under attack by dangerous and well-funded cybercrime rings – some are even being funded by their own government to attack small, virtually defenseless businesses.
The simple fact is – the cybersecurity measures and procedures you may have put in place two or three years ago are simply no longer enough in the current threat environment.
It is increasingly true in the evolving threat landscape that the likelihood of a cyber-attack impacting your business and clients is not a question of IF, but WHEN.
Free NEXT-GEN Cybersecurity Penetration Test Reveals
The Critical Protections YOUR Businesses Needs Today
Find out once and for all if you are a sitting duck – it’s as easy as 1-2-3
It’s our mission to stop cybercrime, and to this end, we have Developed the Genie Shield Next Generation Penetration Test.
- Our team uses a proprietary (patent pending) process to go beyond phishing training and find out what a hacker can gain access to when someone in your organisation is phished.
- We focus on what the attacker will gain access to if a normal user were to click a link.
- We target employees who are the most likely to be phished: CEOs, CFOs, Directors, Partners, HR and sales team members
- We also use some of the same tactics to outline the perimeter of your organisation, look for exposed services, find vulnerabilities, and attempt to exploit them
- Your Report is delivered by consultation at a comprehensive reporting and analysis session
- Problem areas are identified and suggestions for remedial action highlighted
Don’t think you’re in danger because you’re “small” and not a big target like British Airways or Drop Box?
Think again. 82,000 NEW malware threats are being released every single day and HALF of the cyber-attacks occurring are aimed at small businesses; you just don’t hear about it because it’s kept quiet for fear of attracting bad PR, legal claims and data-breach fines, and out of sheer embarrassment.
In fact, the National Cyber Security Centre reports that one in five small businesses have been victims of cybercrime in the last year – and that number is growing rapidly as more businesses utilise cloud computing and mobile devices and store more information online.
With Ransomware At An All-Time High, Maybe It’s Time You Took A
At What Your Current IT Company / Department Is Doing To Secure You From An Expensive, Devastating Cyber-Attack
P.S. Not ready to meet yet?
Then at least download our FREE report, “3 Sure-fire Signs Your IT Company/Department Is Failing To Protect You From Ransomware.” I’ve had numerous MD’s and business owners use this as a “pop quiz” to see IF their IT team could say “yes” to even half of what we’ve outlined here. Be prepared to be shocked. You can download it instantly here: