We love hearing from customers how our solutions have helped improve their business, saved money and eliminated their IT headaches. Recently, we reconnected with Curt Cetraro, CEO of ConnectPoint Search Group based in Sacramento, California several months after helping them move to Office 365 and Windows Intune. The cost savings and ongoing positive impacts of the move are immense and recently became part of our latest Office 365/Windows Intune Case Study, which we highly encourage you to read. Here are some of the cost savings they’ve experienced:
• Eliminated outsourced IT support, $20,100 savings/year
• Eliminated need to upgrade Windows server, $25,000 savings
• Eliminated onsite server room maintenance at $1000/year and replacement of split-system AC unit, $5,000 savings
• Simplified setup and configuration of new & existing PCs, $2500/year savings
• Eliminated cost and stress of internal server backups
• Eliminated cost of managed antivirus, $600 savings/year
Total Immediate Savings $54,200
Ongoing Savings $24,200/year
Cetraro reports “We realised substantial cash flow savings, eliminated the constant angst with IT support, realised full remote access all while dramatically increasing internal user satisfaction. We are 100% satisfied.”
We couldn’t be happier to hear it!
If you’ve got a story to tell, share it with us, or if you want to realise the benefits of Office 365 and Windows Intune, contact us.