Do You Safeguard Your Company’s Private Information
BETTER THAN LinkedIn, 123rf and Go Nitro Did?
If the answer to the above is “No” – and let’s be honest, the answer IS No – you’re leaving your company open to MASSIVE liability, MILLIONS in FINES and LOST BUSINESS, LAWSUITS, THEFT and so much more.
There’s a GIANT BULLSEYE right on your back
Businesses are hackers’ #1 target. They know they can access to financials, employee records, company data and all that juicy customer information — social security numbers, credit card numbers, DoB, addresses, emails, etc.
- LinkedIn knew they were safe: 500 million consumers’ information STOLEN
- 123rf believed they were secure: 8.3 million users details STOLEN
- Go Nitro! did ‘everything they could’: 77 million accounts and a terrabyte of data HACKED
If you or your employees signed up to these or hundreds of other third-party sites then their credentials may be readily for sale on the Dark Web, giving hackers all the information needed to attack YOU!
Gain Peace of Mind with Our 100% Confidential Dark Web Reports
Don’t kid yourself. Cyber criminals and hackers will stop at NOTHING to steal your credentials. And once they have your password(s), it’s only a matter of time until they destroy your business, scare away your customers and ruin your professional and personal life.
Why Not Take 4 Seconds Now To Protect Yourself, Protect Your Company And Protect Your Customers
With Our Free Scan, You’ll Know:
– Which of your employees credentials are actively being SOLD on the Dark Web
– If your company (and your reputation) are at RISK
– If your customers’ PRIVATE INFORMATION is at RISK
Simply fill out the form on this page with your name and company email address (yes, it has to be your company email), and we’ll perform our Dark Web analysis.