Are You Taking An Expensive Gamble With Your Company’s Critical Data and IT Security?
To find out, see if you can say “YES” to these 5 simple questions:
- Are you absolutely certain that ALL your data IS being backed-up AT-LEAST-DAILY to a secure, remote, and redundant location? Does your IT team conduct regular “fire drill” test restores to see if the back-ups are actually working? Do you even know if this is being done?
- Can your IT team produce a formal, written, multistep protocols for securing your network and RECOVERING from an incident such as a ransomware attack? Ask to see it – and be fully taken through the process. Even if you don’t fully understand it, ensure it exists and is updated regularly.
- Are your employees’ devices and servers truly LOCKED DOWN, fully patched with advanced security, and only authorized applications and users allowed to run? Do you receive regular reports to verify your network is being secured and monitored 24×7 for hackers, viruses and other attacks? Any of these missing, places you at HIGH RISK of accidentally inviting a hacker in.
- If you had to access your data in an emergency, would you know how to even if your IT guy wasn’t around to help you? Established documented protocols and responsibility flows, help eliminate single point-of-failures stopping your business operating.
- Do you have a qualified third-party auditing your IT security protocols and systems? No one should have to proof-read their own work – and you should insist on verification rather than assuming everything is “fine”
If you cannot confidently say “Yes” to these questions, or if you don’t know the answers, this letter is of critical importance to you.
If you don’t know the answers to all these basic questions about your company’s data and computer network, then you are taking a gamble by ASSUMING someone is answering these questions for you.
If you are like most of the businesspeople I speak to, chances are you can’t give a confident “Yes” to these simple questions about your company’s data and network security. Even though your IT systems and data are critical to every aspect of running your business and serving your customers, most executives will confess that they don’t know all that much about this important area of their business and are purely hoping that their current IT person “has it handled.” Hope Is NOT A Good Strategy!
Hope Is NOT A Good Strategy!
My name is Gino Choucair, Managing Director of IT Genie. We’re an IT Managed Service Provider located in Crawley that provides IT services, support and cybersecurity solutions to businesses like yours.
And one area we help businesses is by taking a strategic view to prevent avoidable “emergencies” due to an unexpected server crash, hacker attack or other data-erasing disasters. Just one of these incidents can cost you dearly downtime, failure to deliver work products to clients, or even regulatory or litigious issues.
Free IT Security and Performance Consultation Reveals The Truth
That’s why I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, IT Security and Performance Consultation where we’ll have a meeting to discuss your answers to the questions above and arrange one of my senior technicians to conduct an audit of your network’s security, backup systems and overall health.
When done, we’ll give you a forensic report of the findings that will not only reveal if your computer network really is properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud computing solutions.
What To Do Next
To schedule your IT Security and Performance Consultation, please call 0345 0945 353 or complete the appointment form on this page. When the consultation and audit are complete, you’ll know for sure if your company is secured and exactly how fast you could recover in the event of a disaster (if at all).
Awaiting your response,
Managing Director, IT Genie
Take Some Time to Work on Your Business
In recent months, we’ve seen the most aggressive uptick in ransomware attacks on businesses ever.
I’m sure you’ve already heard the recent news stories about big companies getting hit – but the truth is all businesses are getting ransomed more frequently, and the attacks are getting more aggressive and costly.
Our Free and Confidential IT Security and Performance Consultation Will Give you the Answers you Want, the Certainty you Need
This assessment will provide qualified third party verification as to whether your current stance is sufficient to ward off ransomware, hackers and cyberattacks.
Here’s How It Works: We will have a brief, nontechnical conversation about your company’s IT security. We’ll ask you a few questions that you should easily be able to answer. Depending on what we discover, we can move to the next step, which is to conduct a quick, non-invasive, CONFIDENTIAL investigation of your computer network, backups and security protocols.
Your time investment is minimal: 15 minutes for the initial consultation and one hour in the second meeting to go over what we discover. When this Risk Assessment is complete, here’s what you will know:
- If your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, ransomware and even sabotage by rogue employees.
- If your current back-up would allow you to be up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files – the vast majority of the computer networks we’ve reviewed failed this test.
If we find problems, we will tell you what they are and prepare a Security Action Plan, for free, on how to remediate the situation; and if you choose, we can assist you in its implementation.
As a business owner myself, I understand that you have to delegate and trust, at some level, that your employees and vendors are doing the right thing – but it never hurts to validate that they are. Remember, it’s YOUR reputation, YOUR money, YOUR business that’s on the line. One mistake, one slip-up, even from a loyal and well-intentioned person, becomes YOUR nightmare.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off (What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it “later” or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. Here’s how to request your FREE IT Security and Performance Consultation:
Call me direct on +44 020 3818 3411 Opt 2, fill out the form on this page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org